Thursday 18 December 2014

An introduction to my blog

HEYY ! 

Hmm hello? Hyee . I can't believe I'm writing now bcs lately (pfft lately) I'm so lazy to write,to read. I used to be a bookworm!

I just came up with this blog thingy bcs my fav youtubers inspired me to do this blog. They make vlogs every single day and I'm happy so that I can watch them everyday aww (excuse my sassiness). I've tried to make vlogs but I look damn awful making videos! Like,very awful! I can't stand watching my own face in videos. My eyes just cannot see right at the camera . It keeps rolling up lol I didn't do it purposely,it happened naturally!

So,here is the blog for me to make "vlogs". Ish ish see how addicted I am with youtube. Put all the blame on Anah! She's the reason why I'm so addicted with youtube! Cey no ily thanks for asking me to listen to It's All About You for the second time (u dk man how lazy I was but I did for the sake of my friend) If you,by any chance,read this,please be very proud of this your kind friend. You couldn't find this kinda friend anywhere 💁

Do enjoy this blog,if you think I should add up anything to this blog,please inform me by Twitter or you can give a comment below (err I'm not so sure if you can give comments or not) heheh 👋


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... you can make vlog too! Make it yeah! hehe
    I like your English writing. Pftttt... BYE. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. Kenapa bagi nama 'baba' your blog?

    ReplyDelete