Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year ✌

It's 2015 guysssss!!
How fast! I feel like yesterday is just like 1jan (oh no guys i'm exaggerating). 2015,new book,still the same me lol (im not expecting for a new me) 

2015,that means we have another big torturexam. Ugh so lazy to read and study. Well i used to love reading but it wasssss wayyy a long time ago!! But this year i have to struggle a lil bit more. Ala once in a lifetime,why not right lol 

There was nothing much happened last year but I really appreciated 2014 bcs in that year my friends are getting closer and closer :) 

"Friends and good manner will carry you to where money can't bring you" - Margaret Walker

Friendship is invaluable so cherish them and appreciate them :) I'm thankful for everything that has happened this year. 2014 has taught me many things,one of them is to be rajin :3 My classmates too,like last year,the guys and the girls never talked face-to-face. Okay we did but i meant we never played anything together like other classes did but this year we did!! Which was nice bcs they were not as annoying as the girls thought lol 

And lastly,of course,Allah :) for letting me alive throughout the year to cherish,to learn,to be happy,to be sad.Without him,no me in this world,no my parents,my family,no my friends. That's why we always have to be thankful to him :') 

Basically,2014 was a really great year and YAY FOR ME BECAUSE I STILL STAY IN THE SAME CLASS ! Woohoo ! 

1 comment: