Friday 2 January 2015

Totally a mess!

*ahhhh* it's 3 in the morning guys 

and here I am writing a new post because I know I'm sleepy but I just don't feel like sleeping and tomorrow,I'm gonna get so hard to wake up.Plus,I'm going to sleepover at my friend's house. Lol i just hope my mom is not going to leave me if I didn't wake up. 

Seriously guys,my sleeping pattern is such a mess! (I COULD LIVE IN UK AT THIS STATE) I stay up late (but sometimes I go to bed very early zzz) but it's normal though,for me.

The next day I wake up,my head gets dizzy especially in the eyes. Dizzy in the eyes,lol. How is that? And as usual,I spend my day so unproductive. Watch any video thats has been uploaded by the youtubers,listening to songs,watch movies. 

OMG GUYS talking about movies,I have a really bad habit (?) Well,kinda. I think that movie is good but when I watch it,minutes after that I stop the movie lol so I don't think people like to watch movies with me because I'm so picky which movie I wanna watch. It has to be funny from the beginning till the ending if it's comedy movies but some movies are really slow,like really slow. The humour is in the middle of the drama! Oh I can't stand to wait. 

And it has to be scary from the the beginning if it's horror movies (and btw i really like horror movies 👻)

That's how I spend my days everyday.Sounds boring right but that's the fact lol especially when school is postponed to the next next week and oh yeah baking too. I've been baking 3/4 days straight. I don't want to eat,I just want to bake! Luckily,the tastes were okay but the looks were hmm not gonna say it 

It's 3:35 !! A.M.

2 comments:

  1. I like watching Harry Potter and Pirates of the Carribean, (Haha, tetibe)
    Blogwalking sambil komen sana komen sini. Okay byee. Blog awak terlalu kosong. Letaklah gadget yang dekat layout tuu. Letak sekali shoutbox/ chatbox/ shoutmix. *Sekadar cadangan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions :) Will try to do so!

    ReplyDelete