Saturday 10 January 2015

Not ready yet

Another 2 days until school !!(hm no it's actually ONE DAY MORE LEFT because it's 12:13 in the morning now) 

Please,I'm not ready for school and will never be ready. Gotta admit sometimes school is fun which is very rare to happen lol i like the most when school has events like teacher's day,Merdeka Raya. We don't have to bring books,we just go to have fun with the friends! Especially when it's Merdeka Raya and Canteen Day,they have soooo many food and raya food is totally my favs! I may eat a little at school because haha malulah all my friends eat sikit 🙈 

(While they are actually monsters at home)

I've prepared all the school stuffs. Bag,school uniform,shoes that I sacrificed a lot just to get freaking free earphones. Luckily,it works well. Stationeries. 

And..... I haven't done the worksheet our math teacher gave us........ 

I was sooooooo excited and rajin last thursday. I dont know why lol probably because I tried my best to not continue sleeping so my brain planned many things to do and the mosy unexpected thing ever was, "Umi akak nak buat homemade mee harini" but I didn't lol haha cakap je besar

My mom made it today and it was hard guys,I'm thankful i didn't make it lol you have to roll on it maaany times to make it thin so you won't choke when you eat it and then we have to roll it into a roll lol emphasize it,first I rolled ON it using a roller then I rolled it INTO a roll so it'll be easier to be cut into pieces. It took forever mann. But i love homemade mee better. It tastes so wayy tastier than the one you buy at the shop. I also like homemade bread. I love the taste of grain. Whenever my mom makes anything out of grain,I'd eat the dough because it's so delicious. You guys should give it a try. It tastes good lol 

Lol okay back to the topic,I was so rajin and I thought about my worksheet but I just didn't feel like doing it. I didn't even know why. So i ended up watching a kdrama called Marriage Not Dating.

IT'S GOOD ! YOU CAN TRY WATCHING IT. I LIKE THE CHARACTER OF THE HEROIN. She's honest and firm when it comes to truth. The drama is about this guy,Gong Gi Tae who doesn't want to get married because something happened in the past that made him deciding not to get married for the rest of his life but then meet a girl,Joo Jang Mi who really really wants to get married sooo badly. And some other characters. It's funny hahahah go watch it before the hols end. You will probably be very busy when school starts especially with the big exam and all. 

Wah i write quito long tonight haha 

Okay,goodnight guys x



2 comments:

  1. many homework as student.
    kenapa selalu ada benda ni -_-:
    "please prove that you're not a robot" atau kita panggil word verification. Tolonglah off kan. pergi kat
    Setting > post and comments > comment moderation- ALWAYS
    > show word verification > NO
    tu je. kann senangg. komen pon banyak yang masuk. sebab, kalau ada word verification, bla bla..
    baca ni :http://admiralhafiz.blogspot.com/2010/04/aku-benci-word-verification.html
    dan ni
    http://www.mizruha.com/2012/09/aku-tak-nak-komen.html
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you.Sorry I didn't know that :) but I've fixed it so now it's easy to comment!

    ReplyDelete