Monday 26 January 2015

WHAT YOUTUBE HAS DONE TO ME!

Assalamualaikum!
Hello everyone! 

Tonight,I just feel like writing a post because I tweeted something that I think I should share with you guys.People may see me not online but actually I'm watching all of you.....Okay creepy enough,right?

So,this is how the story begins
  
I actually wanted to watch a kmovie (watch on the night before school,cool!) (oh yeah diana is playing on the playlist! Currently,Diana by One Direction is my favourite song and it feels like I am the Diana theyre singing about) titled An Actress is Too Much because the movie looks good. Plus,I like the heroin because she's so pretty <3 I knew her in My Lovely Girl. 

But,guess..
Do you think I watch it 
or
I did not watch it
??

I didn't lol. I was doing my hw before that so i went to youtube to listen to my fav playlists.I got a whatsapp from my friend asking for comedy movies so I searched it up for her (what a good friend I am) so that was when I found the movie but I thought of watching joe's singing compilation videos AND IT'S TOO GOOD TO NOT WATCH IT AT LEAST MORE THAN ONE TIME

And it didn't end there.I saw the video suggestions and saw Joe's face in Zoe's vlog. HOW CAN I RESIST THAT TELL ME! But then,when I look at the clock,it's already 11 something.Nah it's too late.I dont wanna be late to school.Lol one of my wishlist of 2015 is to keep my name clean from coming late to school. 

See what youtube has done to me! I still remembed,a longgggg time ago whenever i went to youtube,the only thing that i searched up on youtube was Agnes Monica's songs (google her if you want to know who she is) I used to like her so much.I also liked Irwansyah,the one who casted in My Heart.I even bought the casset of the osts!! I was really really addicted with that movie but hahaha I just knew that the heroin was the short-haired girl not the long-haired girl. Yela what do you expect from a six year old girl watching a lovey dovey movie,right? Lol 

My friends did tell me another good Indonesian movie but I forgot the title but my friends said the ending was sad so yeah 

It's 11.54 p.m.
Luckily,I've done all the hw pheww


It's 11.55 p.m.
But I didn't iron my school uniforms yet. So lazyyy


It's 11.56 p.m.
I didn't susun jadual yet,yeah nice.


It's 11.57 p.m.
When am I gonna move on


It's 11.58 p.m.
Now listening to Through The Dark.

"I wish that I could take you to the stars"


It's 11.59 
oh it's one minute more till 12 midnight!


12 MIDNIGHT!
Bye,it's the time for Cinderalla to go home.








1 comment: