Monday 2 March 2015

Gifted

Hey,what's up you guys!
Assalamualaikum.
I haven't written in a while because well busy with school stuff.I can say I literally spend my life just at school.Stay back,extra classes,koko.It's tiring but just for this year then next year I can have honeymoon then the next year I'll be having a BIGG exam,the biggest exam in this country that decides how my life is going to be like which makes me very nervous just thinking about that.

Today,I went to debate course.Fyi,I like to debate since my bestfriend told me about debate because it sounds cool to me.Some of you guys might think that it's a serious thing,well I gotta admit it and when I listened to the penceramah,it really is "high".Do you get me? Uhh it's hard,I was just gonna give it a try because who knows maybe it's suitable with me. I'm actually trying to find what myself can do because I've seen a lottt of people's talents. Some can draw a beautiful picture,sometimes just a simple picture but looks very nice.Some can sing,some can talk in front of a crowd of people confidently.I miss my old times when I was so confident in my primary school like interviewing the teachers were no big deal but it is now especially in front of the talented people.Maybe I'm gifted with something but I didn't acknowledge it just yet.Allah has given everyone their own specialty,it's just how they're gonna use the specialty given to them whether in a good way or a bad way.After this,I'm going to give a try on dramas.Maybe i can act hahaha 

Oh God,writing this post while listening to Lego House is just not right.Haha I could be tearing up without any reason :') What a soft heart I have cett haha.Currently,Lego House by Ed Sheeran is my favvv.I love it so much.Go listen to it.It's so calming,relaxing but maybe some of you guys won't like this song because this song is quite slow.I love slow songs because it doesn't hurt my ears.Do you also think the same thing?

Sorry guys,my posts lately have been a little bit "jiwang" . Just bear with it for a few months hehe and guess what?!

My uncle has installed Photoshop Adobe in the laptop!! I'm going to study the tutorials because my mom used to study about Photoshop tutorials so she has a book full with tons of  tutorials!
Bye peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment