Monday 2 March 2015

Heal me

Ahhhh please anybody help me!!
I can't handle this alone!
I need someone to talk to about this!!
I'm crying 
Because
I have to wait for the next episode 

Hhahah *fangirl mode on* Do you guys know a new kdrama,Kill Me Heal Me? It's flipping good!!!11!1!! It's complicated but very good because other than having fun,that drama also makes your brain work.Like very hard and you will naturally will work your brain out thinking what will happen next.I just don't like this feeling when you are so curious but you cannot know it (yet).This the 3rd drama I watch crazily!! The first one is Gu Family Book. Oh goshh that one was also good!!!!11!! I cannot!!! I stayed up late just to finish all the episodes (it was actually just a few because I watched it when it's still on-air so I have to wait for the new episodes everitiem urgh). The main casts are Lee Seunggi (<33) and Bae Suzy.A perfect otp,isn't it?! But now I kind of ship Seunggi with Moon Chaewon since they will be together in a movie that will be released

Guess when??.....

Next year :))))))))) 

Wooo *throws tantrum*

Their chemistry is just sooo parfait! Like one of newest RM episodes that got them as the guests.Go watch it and just appreciate their cute moments together with me.The second drama was Fated To Love You.This one toooo was very adorable!!!! I cannotttt.Suddenly,I miss Gun's fabulous front curly hair and his loud-yet-lovable laugh.Btw,Gun is the name for the hero in the drama that was casted by Jang Hyuk.He's so funny i love itt haha and the heroin was casted by Jang Nara.Another cute otp,#JjangCouple but sadly,Jang Hyuk is a married man :/ I pasghahh :') . Their osts were gooodd. I listened to them many times till I got very bored i just don't want to listen to them anymore.Not anytime soon for sure.They also have a special """Drama""" and only have 1 episode yet they call it as a special ""drama"".Very special,thank you for making me curious with just one episode :) The only and one episode was sooo freaking cute but it ends without any solution,without a proper ending,you know.Tergantung.At least they made effort to satisfy the hearts of the fangirls :pp

Those two dramas are my all-time favs but I'm not gonna watch it many times or maybe not even again because I don't like watching things twice.I'm not sure whether gonna list KMHM as my fav drama or no hmm got to wait until the end first!

Okay,it's wayy past my bedtime.Bye guys.Thanks for reading to my fangirl post since all my friends have slept.

Assalamualaikum and good night x


No comments:

Post a Comment