Monday 9 March 2015

Unlucky bag day

Heeeelloooooo
^ me trying to copy Marcus's introduction
I just got back from school
Lol not really though,it has been almost 2 hours actually.

Did you see the title? Unlucky bag day.
It was just so unlucky I don't know why

First tragedy : 
Dina's bag.When we wanted to get our bags after KH class,we saw her bag was in the drain and what even worse was,the drain had water in it TT.Her bag dropped upside down so quarter of her books were wet and she didn't zip her bag.Well,still it was not her fault.How do we know if her bag is going to fall?

Second tragedy :
I was chatting with my friends while waiting for my father to arrive.I sat on a bench and the width of the bend is not really big.It's just perfectly for one buttock.I put my bag behind or beside,I don't remember,it was either two.The chat was getting "hot" so I did not know how did it happen,maybe I tersiku bag but after that I saw my bag was already in a drain.The drain was quite big but Alhamdulillah there wasnt water in it but still,it's dirty and have moss all over the drain.Nurih was soo kind to help me picking up my bag from the drain.I was touched.It's just an unlucky bag day.

Pity me and Dina :')

No comments:

Post a Comment