Tuesday 7 April 2015

Heart to heart

Hey whassup you guys!
I'm backkkk!
I haven't been writing for quite a long time because I don't have any idea about what should I write so I asked my friend and the thing that I'm gonna tell you after this popped out in my mind when I was asking her.

The other day,my friends and I were having sort of heart to heart talk but Dina was missing though because she has a school trip ! So fun,I wish I could follow her all the way there so I don't have to come to school.It's not that I (well,we I guess?) hate the school but there are times when you just feel like not coming but you have to come because it's ""compulsory"" 

Okay,so let's back to the topic.We first started by playing Truth Or Dare.This game is soooo legend.Who never plays this is...idk and some of the most favourite,popular questions are

1) Do you have a crush?

BTW OMG IM LISTENING TO HITZ.FM AND NIGHT CHANGES IS ON AIR! (Zayn..... :'()

2) If yes,who is it?

3) Do you actually like him?

3) How much you like him? Just give us the percentage

4) Honest opinion about him

5) Who is your current crush?

Those are some questions that I've experienced myself and some are just,the question is not too much but it's too much to answer but they force me *creys* 

Then,Syakirah suggested us to play hm I don't know the specific name but I will just call it as 

"Things-that-you-dont-like-in-us-and-things-that-you-like-in-us game"

I know,it's freaking long lol but I can't think of any shorter name.

I was nervous,my legs were cold,my heart was beating fast because I was scared if any of us might be hurt by our words even though we've agreed to just accept just the way it is but we don't know human's heart,right? All of us held each other's hand to lessen the nervousness(is that a word?) so we told all of us about what we like and we don't like in them by turn.

For me,that game really helps you to understand your friends better because sometimes,there are things which you think it's fine while it's actually not for your friends.For example,maybe your friends don't like being hit but you reallly like to hit people because your hands are so itchy to hit people.It also could be that your friends find being shipped with some guy annoying but you keep shipping them without realizing that they are actually annoyed.We,friends,sometimes don't want to tell our heart out to keep the friendship peaceful because there are certain people who don't understand even after we told them.Those kinds of people exist but Alhamdulillah,I never encountered those people yet :) 

This game also can strengthen your friendship even more because after you know what they don't like and what they like,for me,after you know about all of that,you'll try better to not repeat the same mistake for the sake of friendship. It's normal for people to forget but at least,after you did that,you'll remember that "Oh my friend hates this.She must be really annoyed.I must apologize to her or not she will be more mad". I read this quote in a book :

"True friends don't apologize"

Maybe,it's because you're very close you don't even have to say sorry even in fact,you know that you've done something that makes your friend angry but actually,the closer we are with some people,the more we have to care about their feelings because we want the relationship lasts long.It's not after you've ended your high school,you're done with your friends.No.Absolutely no.Of course we want a relationship that lasts long until we enter a university,until we get married,until we have children,until we have grandchildren and the list goes on.

I'm not saying that we cannot make harsh jokes with our friends but everything has their limits and make sure to care about your friends' limits.Do not go over the limits.Try to not to.Really,this game really helps.

You guys should play this with your friends and you won't regret it but make sure to tell everyone to not cry or overtouching with the words.

(And I know I only talked about what you don't like in your friends but that's because we didn't get to play what-you-like-in-us because the bell has rung so yeah)

Enjoy this post! :D











No comments:

Post a Comment