Thursday 16 April 2015

Roasted cheese night!

I puke remembering how cheesy I was last night!
Cheesy as hell!

That explains why the title is "roasted cheese" because I was really really cheesy lol
When I was a kid,my childhood songs hah jangan main-main.Lagu Siti kauuu.Misha Omar's songs and all that stuff were my favs and some of them are still my favs till now.

The whole last night,I listened to like Perfect Two by Auburn,Oh Darling . You know those old cheesy romantic teenager-ish songs and they are still good no matter how many times you've heard to them.For example,Payphone.IT IS STILL MY FAV SINCE THE PAST 3 YEARS AND I STILL DON'T GET BORED YET.That song keeps a lot of memories too haha so when I listened to it,it kinda brought all the old precious memories.

See! I'm being cheesy again! 

I could be cheesier than this guys!

The cheesiest was I listened to hahahahaha okay get ready!

Bunga-Bunga Cinta and Buatmu Cinta.

CHEESY ! VERY ! OH GOSH ! 

Even Yas asked me, "Are you in love?" 

Of course,not! Hahahah it's just,currently I really like to listen to them and it feels good too.Go listen some cheesy songs because you will be all cheesy like me.

And now I'm listening to another cheesy song. Carta Hati by Najwalatif. I used to like her too!
Aww that song reminds me of my friend :) 

SEE! I'M CHEESY AGAIN!

Maybe you don't think this is cheesy but for me,it is because this is unusual for me lol and it's not I'm racist with malay songs.They are good,who said they aren't? I said theyre good but the lyrics are cheesy.Well malay songs and lovey dovey lyrics are inseparatable.Other countries' songs too actually lol.

Okay bye! Imma listen to another cheesy song.Tonight is also going to be another roasted cheese night :) 

Good night x












No comments:

Post a Comment