Friday 18 September 2015

We got married!

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!
I haven't been writing for so long!
I have something to write but I always tend to postpone and keep procrastinating so I'm sorry for that.

But today I want to write since I am just so excited!
Before this,I've never really understood how We Got Married works.I thought the episodes are specially for a couple.I mean,10 episodes for couple A,next 10 episodes for couple B but when I first watched it,I was like how is this working? I just want to watch this couple,I don't want to watch other couples because I started watching it when I was a fan of Kim Hyun Joong.He was paired with Hwang Bo.So,when I watched it I was like omg why aren't their parts played all the time?! I only want to watch them! 

When my friends are fangirling over certain couples on WGM,I was like "is it that good?" "What's so fun about that show?" They were all like "Yes! This couple bla bla is so cute! I ship them so much!" 

So,these days,I start to watch it back since I don't have anything else to watch.Youtube done,Running Man done (while I'm supposed to revise for PT3) I've also tried watching other shows but I just don't feel like watching them so I watch WGM since Sungjae is in there! OMG I LIKE HIM SINCE IN SCHOOL 2015. GO GIVE IT A WATCH! IT'S SUCH A GOOD DRAMA! 

But,what's not exciting about is,it really makes my heart hurts when I see him with Joy *cries a river* 
Like,he treats her so nicely that I feel like ripping my head off because it's just too sweet that my heart can handles.

^ typical fangirl

I'm not the only one though.Some of my friends are like that too lol.

So,this one episode,a new couple appears and it's just so cute how the girl is so shy and all nervous to meet her husband.They have to meet at their new house and the girl arrives earlier than the boy so she waits anxiously and she's also very excited about it she couldn't sit down! 

She is nervous and so do I ! I was like ahhh when is he going to arrive?! Just come now because she's been waiting you anxiously!

I know I get too immersed in this show but I can't handle this.This new couple really makes me so excited because they are very shy but not annoyingly shy.It's cutely shy so that's why.

This is my first specifically fangirl post.All this while,I just slipped some fangirl notes in my posts.So,you may not really like this post but whatever,I'm just too excited I have to write it.

I'm going now.Bye! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment