Wednesday 26 August 2015

It's all about that guy

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone!
I am so sleepy,like very because I have school tomorrow (play truant for one day only la) so I naturally become sleepy at this early hour while yesterday I could stay up longer but thinking that I would probably miss Subuh so yeah :) 

Today is a great day,indeed!
My friend and I had a movie date or to be more exact,Philippines date.
She found this one hot Filipino man and he's not just hot but
he's also cute
he's also handsome
he's also tough
he's also tall
he also has a sweet smile
he also has a good body 

I'm not going to give you pictures of him because first,I'm so lazy to google his pictures and second,everyone has different eyes so maybe I think he looks handsome in that particular picture but you don't think so and you will say that I'm just overacting while I'M NOT.HE REALLY IS OKAY!

We watched this one comedy romance movie called 'Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo'.It's so good,guys! Go give it a try and you're gonna find another movie of them,Xian Lim and Kim Chiu.I was told by my friend that they are shipped very hard in Philippines and the Filipinos are not wrong at all! They are really cute together!

We started to watch Philippines movies because of Xian Lim.He may be an a**hole in that movie but you can never resist him,guys.Believe me,I don't lie.

This is the main reason why we wanted to skip school today hahaha just because of a movie! We didn' even skip school when Drag Me Down mv was dropped,we didn't skip school when Drag Me Down was released but we skipped school today just because of this drama that stars Xian Lim :')))) what happened to us,guys? We are so into asians now hahahah One Direction who? Ceh no jk that will never happen,1D is still #1.

We also played a game where one of you who wanted to give questions and your friend has to answer on your behalf and you have to answer on your friend's behalf so it can prove whether you know many things about your friend or you just don't give a care at all lol.

Today is indeed a productive day,I must say :D 

I gotta go.Bye!













No comments:

Post a Comment