Wednesday 26 August 2015

Little things

Assalamualaikum and hello!
Normally,I wouldn't be awake anymore at this hour but ahaa since tomorrow I take a whole day rest  (shh I play truant,don't tell the teachers),I suddenly get so energized like just drugged by a korean drama.Well,a little bit of korean dramas won't ruin my PT3 preparation,right? 

Because I really need one,I haven't watched them for so long! 

The last drama that I watched ALONE (I mean the drama that only me who watches it in the family) was School 2015.I totally suggest that drama! It really teaches you,students,about life and also motivates you to be a better person,in some way.

For me and my age now,I prefer to watch dramas or movies about friendship

(I'M LISTENING TO LITTLE THINGS RIGHT NOW [IT'S ALWAYS DANGEROUS WHEN I TURN ON THIS KIND OF SONG AT NIGHTIME BCS U KNOW,GIRLS YOU MUST KNOW WHY] AND ZAYN'S VOICE JUST SO OMGGGGG!!!)

because I think,that really suits our age and at this point of our life,our teenager life,we are surrounded with friends more than with family and maybe some of you prefer to tell your stories for example,about your baeS,crusheS(do emphasize the 'S' please lol),those poopers who always ruin your day just by looking at their faces with friends because you feel more comfortable since we have the same level of thinking.

The next thing is,I think,by watching friendship-y movies/dramas,it will kind of reflect how you treat,how you act towards your friends and what you truly feel about them.Sometimes you think you have treated your friends nicely but they don't think so.Sometimes you think you act fine but your friend doesn't think so.Sometimes,you actually miss your friend but you don't realize it.

Okay,this is getting far because I'm getting goosebumps writing these such posts.This isn't written because of anyone,it just suddenly popped out after I watch this one kdrama and it actually made me thinking about this.But if you like this kind of post,you can give a comment and I will consider writing stuff like this more :)

And,someone also told me that I write too long.Is it boring? If yes,please do inform me and I will try to make my posts shorter.

I'll get going now.Bye! 

P/S : The title may not be suitable with the topic we talk about but I really have nothing in mind so I just write that since I was listening to it just now.


















No comments:

Post a Comment