Tuesday 18 August 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS BORN ON 18TH OF AUGUST

Okay so this post is gonna be short.I wanted to post this at exactly 12am but guess I'm too late.

So,today is my birthday!! :D

I'm not expecting wishes or anything,it's just that I want,later on if I ever scroll down my blog,I can read this again and just,"oh so my 15th birthday went like this" lol 

And I wanna wish to myself a happy birthday and may Allah always bless me in everything I do.I'm a big girl now and 3 years more,I'm going to be 18 (I CAN FINALLY DRIVE YES!). 

Whenever you celebrate your birthday,don't you ever imagine of yourself being so adult in a few years more? Time flies very fast. I think I just took my UPSR last year (last year is less-exxegerating than yesterday since I never even thought about UPSR any longer) 

Birthdays are one of my favourite special days because I feel so special having everyone celebrating my birthday (you may say I'm an attention seeker but really,who doesn't love birthdays,right?) It only comes once in a year. It's not wrong for us to feel special for once in every year. 

And,G-Dragon from BigBang also has the same birthday as me! I liked him because of that hahahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY,KWON JI YOUNG.

This year's birthday is awesome yet the most stressful because my trial will start tomorrow. What is that? A present or what,teacher?

I planned to publish this at 12am but since I have to wait for like 15-20mins,I'll just publish it now.

So,this is the end of my birthday. Thank you everyone who wished me today ❤ 

My girls have never been sweeter than this!






No comments:

Post a Comment