Monday 17 August 2015

Poly bags there,poly bags here

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone! 
Do you want to know one thing?
I've wrote 3 posts (including this post) but none of them were finished hehehe at least I attempted to post.

I planned to write about this yesterday since this happened yesterday but I just got the mood today so yeah.

Why is the title 'poly bags' ? Because I spent a half of my day,yesterday just with poly bags,soil,a big hoe and a small hoe.My father wanted to do something with them so my sister and I were asked to help.It was fun at the beginning,digging the soil,separate the poly bags because they were sticked to each other,putting the soil into poly bags and I feel so like in my hometown. You know stuff that we will only do when we go back to our hometown such as this because I would NEVER do this with my own willing.

I'm not an outdoor person.I mean,I like,I LOVE nature,I love going to camping,jungle-trekking. All of those are like my favourite activities ever! Second after eating or maybe first?? But,when I'm at home,I prefer to stay in the house instead of going out,taking evening air,planting,playing with the neighbours and such because I have a lot of better things to do inside the house than outside the house.

So back to the story,

But as time went by,the number of the poly bags also increased :)))) 
I thought we'd only stop at 27 of poly bags but my father said, "Go take a rest first okay.There are more after this." 

I should have went menyibuk with my mum in the kitchen pretending I was helping her lol no kidding haha.We were just like, "what?! There are more?! I thought we're already done!" so after I've taken the so-called rest,my father called us to continue our job :))) but this time is in the compound of the house so it wasn't really hot since we sat under a mango tree.I swear we looked awful especially me because I randomly took any square scarf (tudung bawal) and just put it on my head.I think the people who passed by our house might mistake us as those workers who make cement.

It wasn't tiring but what's tiring was looking at those poly bags that took ages to finish because we did it while sitting,it was breezy even though yesterday was hot so it didn't really matter.My father has dug the soil earlier so all we had to do is just to put the soil into the poly bags.

But I was so happy and satisfied looking at all the finished poly bags with soil in it.The rest will be told by pictures :) 

This was the first batch

The second batch.

The third batch.

The last batch
(I love these the most because they're so cute! These were the small ones)
this is from my Instagram.

The first and the last stems weren't the same but they do look identical though.You can count if you want then tell me how many of them!

So,I will end this post here.Bye! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment