Monday 22 June 2015

Sardine #RamadanDay4

Assalamualaikum everyone!
Okay,I already asked you just now so no need for that anymore hehe.

So,the other day my mum and I went to Giant to buy essentials for the house.Finally,my mum got her dream pressure cooker because she said she wanted to make homemade sardine.The pot is very loud I swear it can't stop making noise because when the vapour reaches this one particular part,that part will make a noise! 

The sardine turned out so delicious! There is no any additional flavour put inside the sardine,totally home made :) 

*flashback*

On the way home from Giant,we saw an Arabian woman walking in a very hot weather.Malaysia is very hot lately,like just now at school,the haze was so bad.The rain hasn't poured for a long time.She brought plastics with two hands so we were hesitant,do we give her a ride or not? does she live in our neighbourhood? Then,my mum just,okay tanya jela dulu. 

"Hey,where do you live? Do you live in *my neighbourhood*?"
"Yes,yes"
"Let us give you a ride because it's very hot."
"MasyaAllah,thank you so much.Assalamualaikum."
"Waalaikumussalam" 

And you know,she's from Gaza,Palestine so my mum asked,

"How is Gaza?"
"Very bad" 
:(

Let us pray the happiness of our family in Gaza.Doa is the most powerful at any time,especially at hard times because that's the time when we will really plead to Allah from the bottom of our heart to give us something.

May Allah always bless and protects them :) 

I'll end it here.This one is a real bye because I'm so tired,I have to sleep now and I also have school tomorrow *cries silently in the kitchen while drinking 100 plus and eating kuih seri muka because I craved for those two and finally got it yay!* 

Byee,Assalamualaikum.Happy fasting,lads! 





No comments:

Post a Comment