Monday 22 June 2015

Someone is missing! #RamadanDay3

Assalamualaikum everyone!
 How was your day? Was it very exhausting? It was to me.Today,I really didn't have the mood to go to school.Every period,I'd ask people, "Lama lagi ke nak balik??".
I don't say I ALWAYS have the mood to go to school,but WHO WOULD? I salute you who really like to go to school.School is fun if you just put homework,presentations,PBS,exams aside.Sadly,we can't,guys.

Okay,what I'm gonna tell you tonight is,the other day,we went to Masjid Putra for iftar and stuff.You know right how massive the mosque is! If you're someone who have never been to Makkah,like me,you would feel the Makkah vibes there because when you enter the mosque,you will see so many Arabians,foreigners,many people wear jubah,both gender wear jubah (but I didn't see any man wears serban though),the ambience,everything there is very soothing with their amazing view.

We normally chose the outside spot to break fast so I got to see the sky turned from blue to pink then to dark blue.It would be nicer if all the lamps are turned off so you can see the stars clearly.And oh yeah,I saw a moon with two stars around the moon so it looks like a smiley but unfortunately,the other star wasn't really showing,it was too small you can barely see it unless you observe the sky.

So,while having iftar,my sister said she wanted to go to the toilet.We just " oh okay,pergi lepas berbuka la". After done eating,she took all the bags from us and went off to the praying hall.I actually thought she would go inside but when we were looking for her,we didn't see her anywhere inside the praying hall! So,we went to the underground toilet to see if she was there but she was still nowhere to be seen.

This girl,really.

My mum was already so worried because 

1) We couldn't contact her even though I brought my phone
2) She's very hard to look for 

Then,the imam was ready to start the prayer so we went praying first then tried to look for her after that.After done praying,Allah wanted to make our work easier,in a crowd of people,I saw her with her eyes moving here and there actively looking all over the mosque for us.Finally,someone wanted was found.She said,she just waited for us at the earlier place we sat.Siap 'cop' tempat lagi.I think we would've seen her but because there were too many people,we couldn't spot her right away.

She already planned to go the lost and found counter and ask the workers there to announce her name hahahaha.She imagined we had left her alone so she went to the police station and walked home.It's so illogical because the mosque is so freaking far from any house,apatah lagi my house.I mean,even the houses that are nearby with the mosque isn't a walking distance.You have to use a car or motorcycle or a bus to go the mosque.

But,despite all her nonsense imagination,we found her lol.

Sorry for the late post because I just got time to write (now I know how the daily vloggers feel when they don't/forget to vlog anything on that certain day) Okay,bye.

A few minutes after this,#RamadanDay4 will be up :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment