Saturday 20 June 2015

Failed serious scenes! #RamadanDay2

Hi guys!
Oh,help me! I'm in a bad state right now.I put too many chillis in my porridge so my tounge ended up burning up because of the spiciness.I quickly put sugar on my tounge but it didn't work.It normally works but it just doesnt work tonight.My tounge was still burning up so I tried to drink water and Thank God it worked even though it still has a little bit more of spiciness but it's sll under control now.I thought I could handle spiciness well,lol I'm wrong then.

Okay,that's not what I'm going to tell you for the whole night okay haha 

Alright,so this morning,my group did english drama.Oh God,it was hilarious but I took in all the laughs inside so I could do the drama well but the laughs just happened to burst out at serious scenes.I have to be serious but then,my classmates were like "woooo".My groupmates mostly laughed at serious scenes hahah. Even worse was,I have to be the man and there was one scene where IT WAS SO CHEESY.My friend who is also a girl,obviously had to stroke my cheek and you know,it's awkward for a girl to stroke a girl's cheek in a supposed-to-be-man-and-woman-scene-when-one-of-them-is-going-to-die-soon scene.She was acting she's gonna die soon and want to give me her last words about "our daughter" but then she died and her hand dropped.You know,Typical dying scene, hahaha but for the sake of band 6,we willed to do that :') 

I'm not a man,I'm a girl after all so my attempts to act as a man was a little bit crappy but I think it's satisfactory? When I was twelve,again,I acted as a man but I think I forgot I'd be acting as man,I wore a muslimah t-shirt.Very clever.I asked for one of my male classmates' cap but I just looked like an ahjumma who's going for a morning jog.In that drama,I had a wife too just like this one and my "wife" wore more casual and normal long sleeved t-shirt so there was a little bit of confusion there lol 

Then,back to today's drama,there was a part where my face has to be very serious and cold,I became the doppelganger so I think doppelgangers have cold and serious looking.It's creepy okay if the doppelgangers do smile like,you see YOURSELF smiling at you.Imagine that.Even seeing the doppelganger itself is scary,want to see them smiling?! No,please no.If you don't know what doppelganger is,you can google it lol.So,I made the best scary,cold,serious-looking I could do but all of them were like "woo woooo" so I chuckled.It ruined the serious mood but we quickly got into the mood back.

This month,I'm planning to do daily blog sempena Ramadan.I know it's not a good choice to do daily blog in this month with the kerja kursus,with the PT3 which is just around the corner but I think this is one way of releasing tension and lately,I just feel like writing (only on blog though,not essays :p).The stories don't necessarily have to be about Ramadan because I'm just planning to write about what happens during Ramadan and the blog post will be up on nights because it's my only free time.I feel bad to write at days because I think,instead of writing here,I should go spending time studying,am I right? 

So,I'll end this here.Bye,goodnight lads! Assalamualaikum :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment