Sunday 25 October 2015

Mini strawberry cupcakes!

Hello and assalamualaikum! 
I'm back again today and today's post is gonna be another recipe but I promise you this recipe will turn out good.Not like the previous recipe.Today's recipe is like you read above,mini cupcakes.Actually,I wanted to finish this one strawberry powder I bought a few months ago and it still existed till before I bake! It's very sweet and we don't very like it.I bought it for icing,frosting and all but it didn't really suit our taste so yeah.I've tried on biscuits but nahh just too sweet.I don't like super sweet food,I don't like super sour food,I don't like super salty food but I do like super spicy food hmm yums!

So,let's get started!

Ingredients you're gonna need :

1. 1 cup of butter
2. 1 cup of sugar
3. 4 eggs
5. 2 cups of plain flour
6. 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
7. A teaspoon of vanilla essence

If you don't have the strawberry powder,you can just use the ingredients above because this is basically a butter cake lol.

Method :

1.Preheat the oven to 180C,place your cupcake cases in your trays and if you don't have cupcake cases or trays,just pour the batter in a greased cake tin.

2. Mix the butter and the sugar until the colour becomes pale.

3. Add the eggs one at a time.Add one then mix and continue with the rest.

4. Add the vanilla essence to get rid the eggs' smell.You don't want your cake to smell like egg okay lol.

5. Pour in the sifted flour and the baking powder gradually to make your cake fluffy.Do not just pour everything at a time.If you don't want to use many utensils,you can put a sieve on your bowl and pour one cup of flour with the baking powder then you have to use a folding technique to make sure your cake will be fluffy.Then,add another cup of flour and continue folding the batter until the dry ingredients are well mixed.

6. Put them in the cases and bake them for about 40-45 minutes but since mine are small so I only baked them for about 30-35 minutes.Depends :)

I'll leave you with the pictures I took just now (I was even willing to go out to get a good lighting for you guys okay! :P)

No icing whatsoever

Ft my thumb and the grass


 I took quite a few of pictures but only two that came out good lol ok lah tu daripada takde :P 

So,I hope you enjoy reading this recipe.Katanya,resipi tradisional :) 
Give it a try and tell me what you think!
See you soon,bye :D 























No comments:

Post a Comment