Monday 30 November 2015

I'm 15 not 25!

Hello and Assalamualaikum guys! How are you doing? I hope you're doing fine and I'm doing really fine here because I JUST FINISHED WATCHING A THAILAND DRAMA OMG IT'S SO CUTE I KENOT GAISSSSS :'))) 

Okay,whatever I'm not gonna talk about that now but absolutely will in the next post BECAUSE I JUST HAVE TO RECOMMEND IT IT'S SO CUTE PLEASE I CAN'T STOP SMILING.

Okay,okay I'll stop but it's so cute,seriously guys I'm not lying ahh I can't stop smiling.

Okay,so the holiday has started a.k.a wedding month.I like going to weddings because 1) I can get free food,bonus if the food is good 2) If I come early,I get to see the brides bersanding hahahah it's so lovely to see pengantin bersanding okay 

My parents got a lot of invitations and this week je dah 3 invitations and guess what guys :)))

All three weddings,my family was like 

"Kakak nanti buat kenduri jangan pasang lagu kuat-kuat macam kenduri ni"

"Nanti kan doorgift akak tak payah bagi gula-gula semua ni,bagi maggi" (I AGREE WITH THIS THOUGH,it'd be so cool to give people maggi cup hahahah) My mum already said,"you prepare for one whole year so you don't need to buy lots of them at a time" UMIII I'M JUST 15 UMI NOT 25!

"Kakakkk,nanti buat dekat dewan ni la.Dekat dengan rumah,parking pun banyak" Umiii :'))) 

"Nanti wedding korang umi nak suruh pengantin lelaki yang baca doa" (I agree with this too because it'd be more special if the doa is read by the groom) 

Guys :'))))) 

I'm like,ya ampunnnn hahahahaha staph it,I'm so shy la guys. And 10 more years,I'm 25 and I think that's the perfect age to get married because you know,like you are financially stable,matured enough,big already but really,any age is fine because I've witnessed lots of married couples who got married at such an early age and they look happy.Well I don't know how they actually feel because obviously I've never experienced that but that's just my opinion :) 

So,that's it guys.I hope you enjoy this post hahahah Bye :D 










No comments:

Post a Comment