Sunday 15 November 2015

REACTING TO MADE IN THE A.M

HELLO AND ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
HI GUYS. (You guys know the introduction so today I'll just pass that part)

Okay,I know that sounds very excited but these few days have been so exciting because...........

ONE DIRECTION JUST DROPPED THEIR 5TH ALBUM!!!!!
THEY HAVE GROWN UP SO FAST! I FEEL LIKE THEY JUST DROPPED THE UP ALL NIGHT ALBUM YESTERDAY.

How fast time flies.Sons,slow down,your old mother here can't keep up with your rapid growth *panting* One word to describe this album is AMAZING.Guess one word isn't enough,BEAUTIFUL.You guys should listen to it on Spotify or youtube or anywhere you like.My fav songs so far are

Love You Goodbye
- It's a ballad song and I absolutely love ballad songs.Call me jiwang or anything but I'm still loving it because it's not 'heavy' to my ears you know,a slow rythm and not very loud.I don't like loud noises,sounds because it's disturbing for me so that's why I prefer slow,acoustic songs.

Olivia
- It's like a country song.It's so good.I really love it.It's really good for a trip song you know if you go anywhere with your friends and this is the perfect jam! "I live for you,I long for you Olivia" All hail to the people in the world who are named Olivia.I tried singing it using my name but it's just NO hahahaha i'm laughing to it.

History
- This is kinda an acoustic song with the claps and the sound of the guitar you know it's very chilling I just love it especially the starting! I kept this on repeat while I was doing my mural the other day that I thought I was already bored of it but when I listen to it again,I still love it *heart-eyes emoji + crying emoji*

Wolves 
-Another chilly,relaxing song from the boys.This one is so good too I don't know I just love i like omg please omg.AWOOO AWOOOO and they sound like they very enjoy making this song,their voices sound so happy and it makes me happy :') 

All the songs are all relaxing songs because as I said,I don't like loud,rock,hiphop and such songs.

This is a fangirl post so you probably won't like it so just skip this post hehe.See you next time.Bye :D 


1 comment: