Thursday 5 November 2015

So I did

Hello and assalamualaikum guys!
How are you doing? I hope you're doing fine and I'm here is having fun skipping school :)

So,yesterday,I went to the prefect selection program,kinda.I just thought,why don't I just give it a try and let's see how it goes and it turned out good :) Except,we did the activities in the field at 2.30 pm but I don't really care getting sunburnt.I mean,I complain but at the same time I feel proud seeing my skin is all burnt because it's like,wow I am actually active at school?? 

I know I'm weird and I don't really think there are other people who think the same thing because who would want their skin to get all burnt and reddish,right? 

It was fun even though the faci is strict but not really strict.It's normal getting punishments because you're not doing something right and properly.For example,we had to run around the field in a minute,if I'm not mistaken for one round (Thank GOD!) because we didn't count properly.He asked us to count 1-4 then start over again till everyone was finished.But,at one point,it's getting rushing and I don't even know why do you even rush because the faci didn't ask us to count in certain time duration.

Then,he told us what being prefect really is and many more.After that,he asked us to write these :

Pemimpin
Ibu
Ayah
Kekayaan
Satu juta
Iman 
Ilmu 

so we had to choose one of the things above and explain why we chose that.We kinda debated why we should choose this,why we should choose that and it's quite tense hahhaha because everyone was like "Tak,Iman adalah segalanya kerana iman merangkumi semua perkara." "Tetapi,ibu yang susah payah melahirkan kita,mendidik kita jadi dengan ibu,ibu boleh ajar macam mana nak beriman." and blablabla I chose Iman because I think we can get anything with a strong faith.

After we did that,we got into our groups back (the 1-4 groups) and we had to do this one game but I forgot its name but what we have to do is,we need to touch the pole that is on the other side of the field using everything we have on our body including our body.Some buka tali kasut but I didn't because I tak reti pasang tali kasut haha,some even use their money,belt,spectacles.socks and shoes.None of the group touched it though but I had fun doing that because I could lay and see the haze-free baby blue sky with white cotton candy clouds which is Subhanallah,very beautiful :)) If I could snap it with my eyes,I would have done that a longggg time ago.

That's how the program went.It's fun :) I don't expect anything because being a normal student is also fine for me and being a prefect is also fine so yeah :) 

I hope you enjoy this long story.See you next time.Bye :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment