Tuesday 3 November 2015

Help me guyss

Hello and assalamualaikum :)
How are you doing? I hope you're fine.

I need your help,guys.I was asked by a few people whether I wanted to become a prefect or not for 2016 which is next year.I don't know whether to be one or not.When I first entered high school,I once said that "I won't be a prefect unless someone asks me to" because what I thought at that time was it's better for me to become one when someone has seen my capability of being a prefect.

And now,what I wanted happened.

But,I'm in dilemma :((((

I don't know if this is good for me or not.Okay,of course la being a prefect gives you A LOT of benefits like you can be more confident to talk in front of crowds,you can get high marks for your extra curricular,you can wear blue school uniform paired with grey kain and blue tudung and black shoes (it's different for some schools though),the teachers will recognize you so you can join many activities which also benefits in your curricular marks etc etc

But...I don't know.I don't know hahah.

Do you think I should become one? Let me know if you think so and also let me know if you don't think so.

That's it I'm gonna tell you guys today.I hope you enjoy this post.See you soon.
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment