Monday 2 November 2015

lazy baba

Hello.Assalamualaikum :)
How are you doing? I hope you are fine.I'm here is not really fine because my body starts to feel sick due to not doing anything.I've done everything I should do,you know house chores and all and now I don't know what to do.

I think I've said this in older posts that I'm the type who gets bored easily.What I'm trying to say here is I want to watch movies but I get bored very quickly! *yawns* I need a movie/drama that is interesting from the start to keep me awake which is hard to find because mostly,all movies&dramas will get interesting in the middle of it which I can't stand waiting.

When my friends suggest,watch this,watch that, I just "I've watched that but only halfway though because it looked boring" 

So,all this time,the movies are actually good but it's just me who can't wait here lol.

And,it's not like I don't have anything to do.I have 400 nilam to do.200 for each language.English and Bahasa Melayu.I feel bad spending my time here but I really don't have any mood to do that right now.

I'm currently listening to The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.The only song that really describes me right now.You know what,I kinda regret I played truant today.I planned to go to school but when I woke up,I was like "okay I'm not going,so lazy.There are many things more to do at home"

Yeah,if you mean by "many things" are these ; sprawling around,eating,laying around,checking the instagram over and over again,yes you really have many things to do.

Okay,I'm going now.I should start being productive now.
WAH I'M SO EXCITED TO DO NILAM.
Lol bye. 
See you soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment