Friday 11 December 2015

Drama recomendation #1 : Perfect Match series (Ugly Duckling)

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone! How are you doing? I hope you have a nice day ahead :)

Do you remember when I said,I will tell you about the Thailand dramas that I watched? If not,you certainly are not following up with my blogposts :P 

Okay,there are two dramas that I watched.First,it's Ugly Duckling series 'Perfect Match'.


I found it while scrolling through my timeline.I saw this one person,I don't know who is she hahahaha but I followed her on Twitter,Probably around that time where I just hit the follow button randomly but anyways,lucky me that I followed her or I wouldn't find this drama and to think it again,I will not ever watch a Thai drama if I didn't follow her,right? Coincidentally,at the moment,there wasn't any Kdrama that really caught my attention so I thought,why not because she also posted a video and the video is so cute omg! If I tell you guys here,it won't sound cute so I rather not or you won't feel like watching it haha.

So,the story is about this one teenager girl,Junior (I forgot her surname as it's quite hard to pronounce,what else to remember huh lol) who feels insecure about herself because many people bash her for her round,chubby face so she goes for a kinda like plastic surgery and apparently,her skin is allergic to the utensils so her face starts to grow lots of pimples and her boyfriend dumps her.Then,her friends suggest her to sign up this one group,Ugly Duckling group and one of the members suggest to go to this one place (forgot its name because it's hard to pronounce too hahah go watch it la) because there is this one famous dermatologist.She gets into a new school and there's this one senior,P'Seua who always gets her back on her hard times and OMG THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY VERY FAR FROM MY FAV KIND OF GUY BUT HE'S LIKE VERY CUTE IN THIS AND ATTRACTIVE.I prefer a guy who's manly inside and out lol but this guy does have a manly body but a cheeky personality and it's so cute!! 

That's enough of a synopsis,I might end up writing about the whole story :3 But omg I cannot,guys.I'm legit smiling while writing this.I still remember some of my fav parts and still smile like a nutter whenever it pops out in my mind.You should watch it.I personally think this is a cute drama.

I will end it here.Another drama will be up in another post.I hope you enjoy reading this post of me fangirling :3 See you next time,bye! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment