Tuesday 29 November 2016

The wedding and the leaning tower.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! How're you doing? Is your holiday filled with fun things? 

So,a few days ago,we went to my parents' friends' son wedding in Perak. I love going to weddings because I love wedding food although most of the times,the food was quite dissapointing but it was still okay,for a simple person like me.I basically eat everything (halal ones,of course). I also love long journeys although I get dizzy easily in the car especially if I'm using my phone because I cannot read in the car,it makes my head hurt.I avoid to read anything in the car so if people are like advicing me to do notes to read in the car,it's all pointless because I cannot even read them. I only can read when I get off from the car. There's something with long journeys that I love.Partly because of the views,it's amazing plus lately,the weather is always gloomy and it's always raining so when you use highways,you can see kabus around the hills,it's so breathtaking and it loooks so refreshing!
 (Sadly,I can only describe the looks,not the feels)

The long journey was worth it because the food was good especially masak lemak nenas. Yes,the yellow one,that one.It's delicious and would be more delicious if it's a little bit more spicy.After the wedding,we planned to go to a historical place in Perak. It is the Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan or Menara Condong Teluk Intan. When I first saw it,I was like "it is not that leaning,it looks straight' but it's really leaning,guys. You can feel it especially when you climb up the stairs inside the tower. Yep,you can go inside the tower and it's free. You just need to write your name and stuff.

Here are a few pictures that I managed to take and it may look the same because basically,everything in there looks the same :

   
These are a collection of old photos of the Leaning Tower.

This is how the stairs look like,it's very nice and very steep too so you have to be careful.

This is the stairs that could bring you to the highest level but it's locked so we could only go up until the third floor.

There is me! This is my very first time posting my own picture in this blog ☺ ft my awkward pose omg LOL.But look,the tower is leaning. I swear,my phone was centered.
Sorry for the bad quality.
I'm very tired today so I hope you enjoy this post,see you next time.
Byeeee :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment