Monday 14 November 2016

One of those days

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone. How ya doin? It's raining here at my place so my heart is feeling so at ease because raining is my favourite weather . Rain does not always define gloomy and sad day. Some people find it suck and curse rain but actually they're blessings sent from above so enjoy them.There's a lot more you can do when it's raining like,you know,sleeping in (Y) 

So,today is one of those days where I feel down,without knowing the exact reason (deep down I actually do,we all do actually when we say we don't know why we are upset,isn't it?) There's always something that triggers that makes us feeling down sometimes. Also,it's not always girls who get very emotional because the time of the month comes. C'mon you don't be moody just because your period is coming. Boys feel down too,it's just they don't show it very well,they're very good at hiding their feelings and there's nothing wrong at all with being emotional once in a while .It's annoying though if you're an emotional freak for 24/7,there's a lot more happy things you can think of other than being sad over stuffs for a long time. 

For example,being sad over a boy.

I completely understand,you must be sad if you just had your breakup with your boyfriend but being sad about it for a long time won't help you go anywhere. Instead,show him that you can be something better and it is a big loss for him to break up with you.Study harder,get good results,be something who you dream to be. This doesn't mean you're moving on,though cuz moving on ain't easy man. This is just one way to escape from the reality.

But,you guys know what?

I've never experienced going through a break up hahahaha but I talked like I've went through a lot LOL.

Also,people are not always moody just over boys.It could be about your exam results,about school,about family,about anything. Cry if you want because cry really helps.Another thing I find very helping is by sitting under the shower.It feels so nice as if your problems are taken along as the water drips. Another thing you can do is by sharing with someone that you're comfortable with. For me,I think by sharing helps because it feels as if part of the burden is lifted plus I'm a very chatty person so talking is also my way of releasing my stress though sometimes it just makes things worser but yeah. 

What I want to conclude here is,it's completely fine to be sad,be sad however you want but after that,take it as a cue to be better,to move on.Instead of crying over it again and again,think what you should do in order for you to not feel like that again. Make it positive because everything always has the solution. 

I hope this helps anyone in need including me lol.Byeee



No comments:

Post a Comment