Friday 11 November 2016

Drama recommendation #3 : Shopping King Louis

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone! I write quite often nowadays,right? My teacher said,we can have this little time to relax and just enjoy our holiday before we fully start preparing for a big exam,SPM,next year.I was so happy when I heard that because it felt very soothing and comforting and plus,it came from a teacher who I thought would be pushing us to study very hard start from now,don't ever think to jolly during this holiday because she looks like that kind of teacher. Don't ever judge a book by its cover. The covers don't say it all.

So,it's the third drama recommendation already.Finally,I really make my drama marathon happen because I always said that I wanna do a drama marathon but I never did once.It's different this time because I think,even if I'm not productive outdoor but I still can be productive indoor,right? By watching Kdramas <333 

I've been such a HUGEEE lover of Kdramas since I was little so don't anyone ever try to stop me from this obsession. Not my parents,not my family,not my future husband (ahaks),not anyone. 

This time,I watched a more chilling drama,no stress,no pressures,it's very cute,very lovely and this drama can literally make up your gloomy day. It's gonna make you smile for the whole day and your mood is just gonna be so nice for the whole dayy because it's so cuteeee omg
Image result for shopping king louie
the poster promises you a very cute drama,I swear

Image result for shopping king louie
even the poster is cute,isn't it? :D

So,if you're looking for a cute lovable drama,this is the right one. Also,this is a good drama to help me moving on from a stressful drama (sobs Scarlet Heart Ryeo) 

If you watched this drama,give me some credits la okay (if you watch this from my recommendation,i mean hehe) 

Byeee,enjoy the drama! :D 

P/S: Don't you guys think they should be paying me for recommending their good dramas??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment