Tuesday 8 November 2016

Drama recommendation #2 : Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! I've finally finished my exam yess like finally,I've been waiting for this moment for so long because I couldn't wait to see Wang So!!!

ASDHLAJOAL!!!111!!!

If you are a K-dramas lover,you probably have watched this drama already because it's completed a few days ago. Initially,I watched it because there is Nam Joo Hyuk,omg he's such a fine looking guy,his height is ideal,his fashion sense and many more.Unfortunately,he wasn't the first hero and being me who has the first-hero-syndrome,there's no way I'm gonna focus on other casts as much as I do on the first hero.It doesn't matter how a jerk the hero could be,I still would choose the first hero over other actors.Although,sometimes,the first heroes isn't as good looking as the second one but they act their character so well that I just can't move on.For a few dramas,I need a few weeks to completely move on T-T This normally takes a while if I don't prepare myself for the endings like I hope too much but the ending doesn't turn out as I expected that ends up leave me meroyan and my friends gotta hear me talking about the drama for many days. I know,I exxagerate like c'mon,it's just a freaking drama,it's not even real but watching Kdramas is my ultimate 'hobby',kinda. One of the dramas that I still haven't moved on yet is this,Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo


Image result for scarlet heart ryeo
!!!!!!
Look guys! If you don't like the first hero,you still got 6 princes to choose.

So,it's a story about the girl in the picture,Go Ha Jin who is stressed about her life problems and wish to die and somehow,she goes to the past u know like they believe about previous lives and next lives so this Go Ha Jin girl somehow is in the Goryeo era.In the era,she meets with all the princes and her life just got upside-down after she gets close to these princes.As usual,she falls in love with one of the princes but if you watch a lot of historical dramas,you will know,the ones that love the princes won't survive for so long so prepare your mental for lots of deaths. Many things happen when she is in the Goryeo era.

I know,my synopsis is very boring like it's so unlogical and boring because it's a historical drama but trust me,you won't regret it. There's so many cute scenes and I'm trying so hard to not spill any spoilers because I hate spoilers so I don't want to give spoilers. Don't do what you don't like to people,wise words from me.

I hope you enjoy the drama if you happen to watch it and I hope there's gonna be a sequel because,

WE,VIEWERS,NEED A SEQUEL. DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS.

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment