Monday 4 September 2017

Travel there,travel here!!

Hello and Assalamualaikum guys!
This morning,I managed to not continue sleeping in yay! Cmon,that's a big achievement on this extra one day-holiday given by our PM. It's very calming and cosy and coldddd.Last night,it was raining so the morning is just purrrfect.

Okay,so just now I was reading Asma Nasa's blog who is a fashion designer (she produces such BEAUTIFULLLLL DRESSESSSS,I'm so gonna purchase them when I have money later) who is also Vivy Yusof's bestfriend.I knew Vivy Yusof first then that's when I started to know her,Asma Nasa   (i mean,online). She posted about her trip to I'm not sure where but what matters more is the pictures! OMG,I REALLY WANT TO GO THERE AND JUST TRAVEL LIKE HER! If you follow her on Instagram, you would see her pictures are mostly overseas. I'm not envy,I just wish that one day I could be like that as well.

It's so fun to always be on the air and just go to sudden trips.I actually don't mind whether it's local or overseas.In fact,I would love to explore Malaysia first before I go to overseas because gosh guys,I swear to you, if you ever say Malaysia is boring and Malaysia has nothing like the overseas have,nop guys! You're wronggg,there's so many amazing things in Malaysia that people actually rarely go. We always go to the attractions but actually if we explore more,there are so much more than just the attractions that we see on the Internet especially if you're a nature lover. Forests in Malaysia,so far, Alhamdulillah,are still taken care.There are reserved forests and all and I hope it would stay like that even in the future as we see now,all the jungles are slowly disappearing tu fulfill humans' needs, constructions,papers,places. It's love-hate relationships. You need to develop in order to get your country stand tall but at the same time,you need to destroy the nature.It needs to be controlled basically, nothing can ever go over the limits or else it will affect in the way someday,somehow.

I also really want to try this!! - just go to sudden trips,by sudden I mean we just hit up each other and "let's go to Sabah!" and just buy the plane ticket and bring only phone and camera and sunnies.  That's it! All the clothes,I buy there only. Obviously,you're gonna need lots of bucks in order to do that. You don't want to wear the same outfit and the same underwears for 5 days straight erk..

Anati and I also always talk about travelling here and there.We've been planning to go travel together to Europe since we were in Form One! We even planned a budget for our trip man. We planned to save since 2013 so by 2017,we would have the money ready already for our trip.RM1 a day multiple 360,we would get RM360 per year. RM360 multiple 1800 days (5 years),hah! We could get RM648K!!! But..budget is just left as budget. It didn't happen,obviously. We spent too much on food and Uber. I really need to work after I finish SPM!

Or I might as well find myself a rich guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment