Wednesday 30 August 2017

It's hard being an adult

Hello and Assalamualaikum guys!!!
It's been such a long time since I last wrote here.It is so hectic and busy and chaotic especially the SPM is just around the corner and currently,I'm actually having trials going on but I don't know why, I love to write during exams. It's just the mood chooses to come during exams so yeah. Plus.I'm also on public holiday so why don't we just put all the books aside and let the fingers run through keyboard :) (after hours of not revising anything

Okay,so just now I was doing some facial,hair up in a bun,cleaning my face,putting on masks,spraying toner,using moisturizer,splash some water on the face and just lazying around on the bed while watching YouTube videos. Life is good,isn't it? (p/s: My trial hasn't finished yet guys).I watched Zoe's Q&A video and there's a person asked her,if she ever went to uni,what course she would be taking and it made me think. I've been thinking about this for so many times and pondering over it. What course should I take? What subject should I pursue? What do I wanna be? What work am I gonna do when I grow up? Am I actually good enough in this field? Do I really love this or I wanna do this because I'm influenced by all the Kdramas I'm watching?

So,all those question keep playing in my mind.I'm a lost teen,man. I don't know what I wanna do. If you ask me now,I won't have an answer to that because I'm absolutely lost on what I wanna do. I don't have much time anymore because I just applied for matriks and after this,I'm pretty sure the teachers would ask us to apply for universities. Yet,I still don't have anything specific in mind. And,I know this is not a good thing.I mean,you gotta be specific on what you want.

When I was little,I used to have so many dreams. A TV host,a doctor,a teacher,a lawyer,an engineer, you mention it all,I've dreamt it but as I grow up,I tend to follow the flow. I just live the life. It's not that I live the life aimlessly but I live for the day. I'm always like "ahh that's okay,I still have lots of time to think about this" and boom! I'm in Form 5 and I'm already doing my trials.I feel like I'm okay with most of the subjects I take (I'm taking Science stream btw) but I'm not sure whether I should be pursuing Science or not.Like,am I really interested in Science or is it just because I took Science stream in high school? Or should I try something else other than Science like law? or maybe literature? I mean,I used to feel like being a lawyer but my heart isn't really cornered there at the moment. I feel like I'm okay in most of the fields but it's just "okay". It's not like I have passion in it or I really love the field.I can do it but yeah,that's just it.

I always hear people say that we should do what we love,what we like,what we're really passionate in but I don't even know what I like. I like many things which makes it even harder than not liking anything at all because you have so many choices and you're scared you're gonna regret if you don't take that course and stuff like that.

Being an adult is hard,man. 
But,I also don't wish to become a child again. I mean,I'm a step closer to drive a carrrr. Cmon,who wouldn't want a driving license?

How do you guys handle this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment